POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Man of the Ages (100k jpeg) : Re: Man of the Ages (100k jpeg) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:14:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Man of the Ages (100k jpeg)
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 13 Feb 2008 07:06:53
Message: <47b2dd5d@news.povray.org>
High!

stbenge schrieb:

> Ha! Good stuff. I'll keep this in mind, should I ever render a bearded man!
>
> *sigh* Here I am, thirty years of age, and all I can grow is this
> pitiful two-inch goatee :P

I wonder whether there is any positive correlation between being a
raytracing geek and being bearded (like with other pastimes/occupations
like programming in general or astronomy)...

What about this: http://www.khyberspace.de/yadgar-e.html

Too bad that beards, especially long(er) ones are so forbiddingly
difficult to render...

See you on www.khyberspace.de!

Yadgar